---- Brad Magnes, VP, Corporate Development, Majestic Gold
In recent years, Canada's resource sector has increasingly recognized the importance of China as a source of funding and a market for its natural resources. At the same time, once overlooked sources of financing from Asia have now become daily headlines: State-Owned Enterprises, private industrial groups, and Asian institutional investors with access to billions of dollars in funds have developed a strong interest in investing in overseas mining and energy.
The Global Resource Investment Conference (GRIC) is the market leader in bringing together quality resource companies and Asian investors, including not only national SOEs, but also wealthy second-tier investors such as provincial SOEs, private companies and financial institutions.
Unlike the traditional investor exchange conferences, the GRIC connects the right industrial and institutional Asian investors to resource companies using transaction-focused private meetings and audience specific, sector targeted presentation opportunities.
Why should you join?
- Showcase to 300-400 qualified industrial, institutional, and high net-worth investors
- Present to selected investors with specific interest in your sector
- Guaranteed minimum of 6 private one-on-one meetings with pre-screened Asian investors (scheduled and set up before the conference)
- Networking opportunities at various events during the conference
- Great opportunity for seeking capital outside the mainstream Western markets and potential strategic partnerships/off-take arrangements and mine development"