---- Gary Norris, Vice President, Seidler Oil & Gas Resources, LLC.
The current biggest buyers in China are immensely interested in the foreign resource industry. Our expertise is to connect mining and energy companies and Chinese investors at our conferences, from pre-conference preparation, execution of the 2-days conference, to after-event follow-up. It is the 3rd year that the GRIC, the leading resource investment conference in Asia, will be returning to Shenzhen, China.
Shenzhen is a major Chinese business hub. Very close to internationally acclaimed trade centre Hong Kong, Shenzhen and the Guangdong region is a destination for many private funds. It is also where subsidiaries of many industrial conglomerates are situated, with divisions that are involved in overseas investment. Shenzhen is also the home to one of the major LNG terminal for imports so there are growing resource & energy interest in that region. This city is often ignored by the international markets.
- 2 days of over 20 presentations by industry experts,
pre-arranged one-on-one meetings and networking sessions
- 20-25 selective mining and energy companies from North America and Australia
- 4 special themes: Oil and Gas Opportunities, Global Copper and Base Metal Opportunities, Undervalued African Assets and the Australian Chapter that covers public companies listed on ASX.
SPECIAL:RESOURCE-FRIENDLY NEW BRUNSWICK
According to the Survey of Mining Companies published by the Fraser Institute, Alberta and New Brunswick have been politically the most mining-friendly regions in the world for the past 2 years. We are honoured to be having Hon. Craig Leonard, the Minister of Energy and Mines of New Brunswick, to speak in-depth to our audience on topics in relation to the emerging resource market in the Maritimes.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
- To take advantage of the rising Chinese demand in overseas quality resource project and tap instantly into the market with the help of our unique conference style that focuses on matching serious buyers and quality projects, our 14 years of experience in the industry and our strong connection in China
- Investors will be paired up with the most promising companies and projects according to a pre-conference matching process
- Obtain first-hand information and knowledge about the market by attending the presentations where over 20 industry experts, and government representatives will share their insights
- Expand your professional network and increase your exposure at the networking sessions by mingling with 400 other industry players and service providers
- Stay connected with the investors and keep them notified through our post-conference follow-up service